Wealthy Affiliate -A Roadmap to Success

Im a newbie here at Wealthy Affiliate and like many im sure it all feels very daunting at the start and one feels like it all just too much as the realisation that building a sucessful Affiliate Website is and wont be easy.I had a picture of getting a few lessons,building a website and hey presto the money would just roll in,deep down though I knew it would not be like that.So anyone who thinks it will be a walk in the park should just leave the park!
So with that I have swallowed my pride and decided to suck it up and get on with the job ahead, Im a beginner and its time to go back to school and no bunking off lessons.First thing I have realised is that everything I need to make my project a success is right here at Wealthy Affiliate.
I have completed the first 10 lessons of the course and the good news is my head didnt explode and truth is Im excited to move on at breakneck speed,but I have to take a step back and review what I have achieved so far as that is the truth I have achieved a lot to this point. The lessons come one at a time and I understand that if Im to reach my goal of building a website that my future customers will enjoy visiting and trust enough to make a purchase from then it is up to me to be able to provide the most professional site that I can.
I was worried about the cost of getting this all set up and its been a great relief to me to know that I can get my website and hosting all here at Wealthy Affiliate at a reasonable price that I can afford. For people like me with no savings the fact that I know that the training here is affordable is another barrier to my success lifted and a great wight of my mind.
I dont understand much of the content within the course yet but so far each lesson has a video walkthrough and that has been invaluable to me as I have been able to pause,rewind and stop it until I was happy to move on to the next step.The training will only move at a speed that suits me and for that I am very grateful.
The biggest help to me so far though has been the Wealthy Affiliate Community,no question is a silly question here as even the Affiliates at the top of the tree remember they have been where I am right now and so far there help,support and empathy have proved invaluable to me. Live chat is a great lifeline and source of support to me and I expect all other newbies as we stand out like a sore thumb in what we ask,but each query answered is another step forward. I have tried a few programs in the past but this is the first one where I can honestly say where I feel at home and where I feel I will stay the course. It has always been a dream and an ambition of mine to have my own business, I have no real desire to be rich but I would like to arrive at the point where I can have a lifestyle of decent comfort where one is not struggling to pay every bill. I know it will take a lot of hard work,research and the development of new skills to get to my goal and the support and guidance I will get within the community of Wealthy Affilate will help me get there.
Wealthy Affiliate has the tools,equipment,knowledge and most importantly the support network that I need to be a success and we will take this journey together and though the road may be bumpy I am confident we will reach our final destination and ultimate goal still together
Im a couple of weeks into my training now and its all falling into place.My website is up and running and all the fancy stuff on it ,well its fancy to me is all my own work and Im feeling quite chuffed.So if you feel its impossible then honestly I can tell you at Wealthy affiliate anything is possible. Ive been really stuck a few times and between the chatroom community and the outstanding support team they help me get by any barrier that seems impassable.
So why dont you do what I did and take the plunge and start your online business,the first part of training is free and WA will do all the techy stuff for and the monthly fee will be covered by your income you make on your site,so dont waste another day go for it you can make it too.
Ill be happy to answer any of your questions just leave a comment or if your ready click on any of the links on the post here
Good luck Gerry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cointext- My Tip for the top

I Fell Down a Dark Hole And Shovelled My Way Out Again