3 Blockchain Stocks to keep an eye on in 2018

Is this the year for the technology behind Bitcoin to rocket into the stratosphere or plunge deep below the earth never to be seen again. In this article I'm giving my tips for a few of them, keep in mind I'm no expert but for me getting involved with Blockchain and companies involved with it seems a safer option for those of us who don't have the cash to get involved with Bitcoin and some e Altcoins and the high volatility that comes along with it, in the long term could be a shrewd investment.

360 BLOCKCHAIN INC.(CSE.CODE)

$ 0.1450.015 | 11.54>#/span###
Bid: 0.14 x 39000Ask: 0.145 x 491000
February 23, 2018 3:59 PMESTVolume: 2,276,857
CAD | CANADIAN SECURITIES EXCHANGE | DELAYED PRICE
Before you even consider investing in any company remember the golden rule DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH! .So who are Blockchain.Inc?Well here is what they have to say for themselves.
"At 360 Blockchain Inc., we believe blockchain technology will radically transform how business is conducted — delivering security, cost savings and efficiencies at unprecedented scale.
By investing capital and expertise, we accelerate the development and application of public and private blockchain technologies, including cryptocurrency, smart contracts, decentralized data management and cryptographic security."
So they are full of confidence but their share price has had volatility in the past few months just like the Bitcoin price however it's a very cheap price to buy and looks like it's starting to recover some ground and it's one that I will be keeping a close eye on in the next few months and I will keep updating you on it's progress or lack of it,it is certainly one to keep in mind.



IBM

Market summary > IBM Common Stock
LON: IBM - Feb 23, 4:30 PM GMT
155.28USDPrice decrease7.85 (4.81%)
No need for a big introduction here as we all know IBM but the one important bit of information you must know is that IBM are into Blockchain technology in a big way and look a good safe pair of hands for a long term investment. In my opinion there is no way a company of this size and reputation would get so deeply involved with a technology that is not going to be around for a very long time. For me this one looks a solid investment that will certainly have a good chance of going into my portfolio.


OVERSTOCK

OSTK STOCK QUOTE

$63.75


 


$2.70


(4.4%)

BATS BZX Real Time Price as of February 23, 2018, 4:00 p.m.
No matter how much research I do and how many sites about Blockchain stocks I visit this company, s name comes up again and again. Here is a brief description of the company
The Company is an online closeout retailer offering discount brand name merchandise, including bed-and-bath goods, home decor, kitchenware, watches, jewelry, electronics and computers, sporting goods, apparel and designer accessories
Nothing exciting there you might say but when one digs down deeper into what they do You discover that they are involved with Blockchain technology as well and in their line of work that's pretty unique at the minute they have committed early and could be rewarded in the long run so another one I will be tracking over the next few months,
So there you my three Blockchain Stocks for this year, how will they fare?Its just another unknown like so many things in this market. We all know by now that nothing is shocking here and there will be highs and lows but in my opinion Blockchain stocks won't be as volatile in the long term as Bitcoin and the rest of the Altcoins. So getting involved in these might not be such a rollercoaster of a ride and only in the long term will I know if I picked the right side of the road to stand on.
If you have any comments or questions feel free to ask them I'll be happy to reply or If you have any blockchain stocks that you fancy for this year add them in the comments and I will track them as well.
Cheers Gerry

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cointext- My Tip for the top

I Fell Down a Dark Hole And Shovelled My Way Out Again